Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Quran Learning

Quran Learning-1Quran Learning-2


The application of the Quran learn, letters, flows, Tajwid rules and information can be found in many. Information is the basic and intermediate levels, everyone has been made easy to learn.

Encode and Author: K.Kerim TORUN

Requests and suggestions you can send by mail.


Size : 36M

Current Version : 1.1

Requires Android : 2.1 and up



Related Apps


I'm Learning Quran-1I’m Learning Quran Al-Quran (Bangla)-2Al-Quran (Bangla) Holy Quran All In One-1Holy Quran All In One Quran AndroidQuran Android



Leave a Reply Cancel


4 comments:

  1. Learn Quran with Tajweed Quran Tajweed Rules How to Pronounce your Prayer Correctly Learn The Quranic Alphabet Quran Classes From Qualified Quran Tutors at Home Online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it Smile I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Status FB Keren & latest Whatsapp

    ReplyDelete